Antoine Kanaan | Editor in Chief
Connect with Antoine
Antoine Kanaan is the CEO and Founder of HAQQ, and the Editor in Chief and Founder of the Lebanon Law Review.
Antoine Kanaan founded HAQQ with a mission to champion Justice and digitize the legal sector with a people-first approach. People all over the world need Justice, and HAQQ works to minimize the time and friction between people and the legal services that they require.
Antoine has also contributed to The National News’s opinion column, a prestigious international daily paper in the English language catered to Gulf readers. His articles tend to tackle the strategic effects of cryptocurrency on international political affairs.
Antoine Kanaan oversees all operations at the Lebanon Law Review such that it aligns with the Review’s mission and values. This includes our board of directors, editors, and advisors. Additionally, he also oversees all external relations with third parties, including LexisNexis Middle East. He also created and produced #JADAL | #جدل, which was the debut production of the Lebanon Law Review’s Media Department.
Antoine believes in connecting people.
- Lebanese Presidential Elections
- Bitcoin: How Iran Bypasses US Sanctions
- Bitcoin: come l’Iran aggira le sanzioni Usa (Italian translation of the above paper).
- Is Iran using Bitcoin to get around US sanctions? (Redacted Op-ed version of the above paper, published at The National).
- Geopolitical Lessons from the Ever Given
- Defense Strategy: Elusive National Objective
- Banning Bitcoin only makes it more popular
- In Pursuit of Air Superiority: The UAE’s Pairing of Combat aircraft-drones
- Regulate Digital Assets, not NFTs